9th floor AFT view cabin

NYrep1

Thinking about booking a 9th floor AFT view for june 17 on the vista. I have read some reviews about the noise and vibration in an aft view, but im wondering is that still a factor on a higher floor? I know this is a brand new ship so there is no telling, but i was hoping someone may have some input from one of the existing ships.

Did the Breeze 9th floor ext balcony back in January 2016 and had same concerns you mention but it turned out to be the best cabin we have ever in all of our years cruising. Also your only a flight of stairs away from a bar, food, and all the activities. The view is amazing

u shd go for it. we have had multiple afts and the vibration was never bad. Just slight when porting....but realize that deck 9 aft will have an extended roof from deck 10 so will not get a lot of sun. But if shade and a beautiful view are good for u, I think u will love it!!!

PS The biggest vibration is lower down and I have always had the bottom aft wrap (on 5 or 6) and even that is fine vibration wise. There is nothing like an aft!

well i booked room 9468 9th floor aft balcony .. wish me luck. its only my 2nd cruise. the first was on elation and we got upgraded to a balcony room and i dont think i will ever be able to cruise without one

after seeing a render of the back of the ship, i have canceled this room, i dont like that balcony over looks the pool, going to book something port side in between the last elevator and back of the ship on the 8th floor. 8438 probably.

thanks for all the help.