Carnival Valor Medical Emergency and delayed leaving

amy2313

Just got off the Valor yesterday and after a rocking and rolling last night was curious if the delay leaving Port Canaveral yesterday was due to the weather??

There was also a medical emergency on our last court day in grand Turk and was curious if anyone had any information on this passenger?

We were on the Sunshine and we also had a medical evacuation. We stopped in Nassau to let them off. The ship was rolling all night and we docked around 9:30 am. You guys beat us back.

I heard the passenger on your ship passed away. Ours had a stroke.

We were on the Sunshine and we also had a medical evacuation. We stopped in Nassau to let them off. The ship was rolling all night and we docked around 9:30 am. You guys beat us back.

When we pulled into Port Canaveral on Saturday morning I was surprised to see the Sunshine not already in port especially since you had left Grand Turk an hour before us. I had read you were delayed b/c of the medical evac and weather conditions, hope that crew member is doing ok.

As for the Valor's medical emergency, I understand this is a family matter and all but it happened right in front of us on the 10th deck right as we were docking along side of you (the Sunshine) in Grand Turk and we've been wondering how she was or what the outcome was ever since and praying she pulled through. We had also heard she didn't make it but nothing was ever brought back up or confirmed.

Just got off the Valor yesterday and after a rocking and rolling last night was curious if the delay leaving Port Canaveral yesterday was due to the weather??

There was also a medical emergency on our last court day in grand Turk and was curious if anyone had any information on this passenger?

It was late due to the loading of supplies for dry dock.

The delay leaving port on the 16th of April was due to extra supplies being loaded for the upcoming drydock. That , to me , is an insult to the people who paid good money to at least leave on time. It was NOT a medical or mechanical problem. As a result, we were late getting into Cozamel, missing both our excursions there. I wonder how many others missed excursions due to this?

What a shame !!!