Oasis class teen areas?

cnc123

Our family has cruised Oasis once when our kids were smaller, and are now booked on Allure for next summer. Can anyone tell me about the teen areas on the ship? I never paid attention in the past, and the information is difficult to find on the website. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Allure also June 2017... can I ask when you're sailing and teens? Mine are 16, 15 and 12 at time of sailing. I've found reading trip reviews the best way to get that detail. Even CC'ERS without kids are great to go take pics of the areas and post compasses

My children a a bit smaller at 6 and 8 but I did notice quite a few areas for teens.

The Living Room...an unsupervised hangout for kids 12-17.

Fuel- a teen club.

They also had many teen only activities. For example the Flowrider and ice skating, and basketball court was open to just teens during certain times. We also saw a fast climb competition on the rockfall for teens as well. In addition to the daily Compass, they have a page is available for teens to see what and when activities are scheduled.

I noticed a curfew of 1 am for teens to be out alone on the ship as well.

Allure also June 2017... can I ask when you're sailing and teens? Mine are 16, 15 and 12 at time of sailing. I've found reading trip reviews the best way to get that detail. Even CC'ERS without kids are great to go take pics of the areas and post compasses

We are sailing next July with an 18 year old son and a 14 year old daughter (at time of sailing.) Our last 3 cruises have been with Disney, but I thought that since they did enjoy Oasis as 10 and 6 year olds, they should even more so now that the children's programs are not as important. (Actually last year as a 16 year old my son thought most of the teen area was "lame" on Disney)

My children a a bit smaller at 6 and 8 but I did notice quite a few areas for teens.

Fuel- a teen club.

They also had many teen only activities. For example the Flowrider and ice skating, and basketball court was open to just teens during certain times. We also saw a fast climb competition on the rockfall for teens as well. In addition to the daily Compass, they have a page is available for teens to see what and when activities are scheduled.

Thanks for that info!

Our family has cruised Oasis once when our kids were smaller, and are now booked on Allure for next summer. Can anyone tell me about the teen areas on the ship? I never paid attention in the past, and the information is difficult to find on the website. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

My son at 12 lost interest in the teen club on Oasis after a couple days of trying. He would go but often the scheduled events would get cancelled, sometimes there were kids hanging out, but more often there just weren't enough kids there to do anything. He found it kind of boring and had more fun on his own. He ended up spending more time at the flowrider instead.

Fuel- a teen club.

I do like the 1 am curfew. That was one thing I didn't like about Disney. I am a night person but often found myself staying up just because my daughter was still out. The last night of the cruises were the worst because they seemed to try to shut down the adult activities but kept the kids stuff going too late.