verizon cards available now!

tracy b

YES! I've been waiting to purchase a couple. Stupid question though as I've never used these before -- you CAN use them to pay off your remaining balance, correct? Or are they like Cruise Cash where you can only use them on board the ship? I just want to make sure before I buy them.

you can go online and type in the number on the card, just like a credit card, to pay off your balance.

and you can bring them on board (go to pursers desk) to put on your account

win, win anyway you use them

Never mind . . . got mine on AARP!

While you got these, if you have Verizon, for future info, go to Verizon and sign up for Verizon Rewards. You get points for your bill amount each month, points for just signing in - no matter how often. Then redeem just like you did with AARP. While they usually have the cards at the same amount, you might be able to score on one while the other may be out.

How long does it take to ship?. I cruise on may 21st. Would be nice is you could use more points towards 1 card to get maybe 20% off. I have 53,000 points. Dunno if it worth it with shipping n taxes.

My last ones came in 3-4 days. Shipping and taxes are nothing - I paid $450.59 today for a $500.00 card - definitely worth it.