Luggage Tags

I have read a few posts regarding you can only print your luggage tags 40 odd days before embarkation. We are now 31 days away and are travelling on Jewel OTS and just getting a little concerned :).

On the UK site for "my cruises" (not sure if the UK and US sites are different) we checked in online and printed our set Sail Pass but there is another button underneath for "Cruise Documentation" and then underneath it states "Status: Not issued".

Would the luggage tags appear here and could the delay possibly be due to Jewel being in Dry Dock?

Thanks

I have read a few posts regarding you can only print your luggage tags 40 odd days before embarkation. We are now 31 days away and are travelling on Jewel OTS and just getting a little concerned :).

On the UK site for "my cruises" (not sure if the UK and US sites are different) we checked in online and printed our set Sail Pass but there is another button underneath for "Cruise Documentation" and then underneath it states "Status: Not issued".

Would the luggage tags appear here and could the delay possibly be due to Jewel being in Dry Dock?

Thanks

Did you purchase Air2Sea (Choice Air)? This can delay cruise documents beyond the normal time. If this is the case, I'd wait a week more, and then call whoever booked your cruise and inquire about the delay.

Edited by clarea

Did you purchase Air2Sea (Choice Air)? This can delay cruise documents beyond the normal time. If this is the case, I'd wait a week more, and then call whoever booked your cruise and inquire about the delay.

We booked the flights so RCI so I will wait another week or so, thanks for your replies

We booked the flights so RCI so I will wait another week or so, thanks for your replies

Please report back, I'm curious what the typical timing is for documents to be issued with the cruise air.

Please report back, I'm curious what the typical timing is for documents to be issued with the cruise air.

I will do, there was an alteration to my flight therefore this may have delayed it further. But I shall let you know as soon as I can print them. Thanks

I am sailing on 14th May and we have also been checking for our luggage tags. We are booked in a suite and you used to be able to request that tags are posted to you, apparently this is no longer an option and you have to print them out yourself.

Not very happy about this, we will probably tag our cases up at the pier.

I am sailing on 14th May and we have also been checking for our luggage tags. We are booked in a suite and you used to be able to request that tags are posted to you, apparently this is no longer an option and you have to print them out yourself.

Not very happy about this, we will probably tag our cases up at the pier.

This is not correct. You can still have Royal mail the luggage tags to you. It can be also done if you are not in a suite for a price.

This is not correct. You can still have Royal mail the luggage tags to you. It can be also done if you are not in a suite for a price.

I know you can have the tags mailed if you are in the US and Canada, but I'm not sure they will mail them to other locations.

I noticed on mine, that the luggage tags were printable right off the bat once I finished online check-in. They are separated with their own button. Now, also, as far as the guest travel/vacation documents, I noticed something interesting...mine on the site said they weren't available yet (said "Not issued yet" like you mention) when clicking on "view documents"...BUT...I clicked on "Print Document", and Voila!! It came up there and I could print it. If you did not try clicking on the "Print Document" button...try that.

FYI, in the next to last page on it is a copy of the luggage tag....you can just print that page as many times as needed to get all your tags that way too.

2j2gvt3.jpg

Edited by WolfgangJT

I was getting a little concerned so re-rang them. The guy on the phone this time was extremely helpful and sent me an email almost instantly which has the luggage tags attached "guest ticket booklet". The status has now changed on the website as "issued".

hope this helps