Explorer of the Seas cruisers

We found the dining staff (headwaiter and maitre d') to be difficult in accomodating us in our changes. Difficult as in nasty and bullying not difficult because they couldn't accomodate us.

I definitely don't look for the negative on any cruise, but is it just me or are others noticing recurring negative comments in recent reviews about the maitre d' on Explorer as well:confused:? I had planned on trying to get a coveted table for two with DW on our upcoming cruise (our last two seven day cruises were with our kids and other family members, so the "alone" time is a desire on this one), but it's certainly not worth the stress! I hope someone can tell me about a positive expereince with this individual:)!

I have never had a bad experience on a cruise to be quite honest on top of that the Explorer Western Caribbean was the best cruise experience I've had. I'm very picky too. Maybe I've just lucked out, but I think it has more to do with the positive attitude and not being overboard(no pun intended) with my expectations.

Archived