Too busy booking new reservations to answer my email!? 😡

theres no need to talk to a specific agent at RC. You can call the 1-800 number and get things done with whoever answers the phone (or if not, hang up and call back and the next person can usually help). The people who you book the cruise with have no incentives to have a continued relationship with you like private travel agents do. Their job is to book cruises and move on, they don't really work like travel agents in the sense that you're probably thinking they do. If you send an email, the person may not even be back at work for a few days. It's better to just call and talk to whoever answers.

You can move your booking to a travel agent if you want, but then everything you want to do, any changes or price drops etc, have to be done through them, which can sometimes take longer then just calling and doing it yourself, depending on how busy or good your agent is.

Interesting. I have used the same RCCL Certified Vacation Planner since 2008 and have never had an issue. I call her or email her and she gets back to me asap. There have been occasions when she was swamped with other customers when there was an issue like with the Empress, but even then she would email me to advise. If I emailed that I wanted to book a cruise she always gets back to me right away. I normally tell her in the email which ship and which cabin and that way she can hold it for me until she can get back to me. I have the same situation at Celebrity and there too always outstanding service.