"Bella Experience"

NoName

I have only sailed MSC once before. We have a booking for January on the lovely Divina. At the time I booked, I wanted 2 of the least expensive balcony cabins as we are paying for our kids and grandson to cruise with us. As a result, we are booked as "Bella Experience".

This didn't exist in 2011 when we cruised on the Poesia. I have been reading the website, but it doesn't tell me clearly what this means. I think we will have to pay for room service? Perhaps $3.95 fee? Or, do we pay for the items AND an additional fee?

It also appears that we may not get a table in the dining room? Perhaps will have a table in the buffet area for dinner?

What else will be different with the Bella Experience?

Thanks. Kim

I have only sailed MSC once before. We have a booking for January on the lovely Divina. At the time I booked, I wanted 2 of the least expensive balcony cabins as we are paying for our kids and grandson to cruise with us. As a result, we are booked as "Bella Experience".

This didn't exist in 2011 when we cruised on the Poesia. I have been reading the website, but it doesn't tell me clearly what this means. I think we will have to pay for room service? Perhaps $3.95 fee? Or, do we pay for the items AND an additional fee?

It also appears that we may not get a table in the dining room? Perhaps will have a table in the buffet area for dinner?

What else will be different with the Bella Experience?

Thanks. Kim

You can eat in the dining room but may not get your time preference.

You can eat in the dining room but may not get your time preference.

Not quite correct

The current brochure (UK) 2016 - 2017 says

"Should the main restaurant be full, Bella experience guests may be asked to be seated in the buffet area where they will receive full main restaurant service"

tHis is a screen dump of that statement

bella%20dining.jpg

Pete

Edited by Skier52