A few Sunshine questions. Dinning rooms and observation deck?

David148

Does anyone know which dining room on the Carnival Sunshine is for traditional seating and which one is for anytime dinning ?

Also, is there an observation deck at the front of the ship? I know the destiny had one above the bridge but now the Sunshine has cabins there.

Does anyone know which dining room on the Carnival Sunshine is for traditional seating and which one is for anytime dinning ?

Also, is there an observation deck at the front of the ship? I know the destiny had one above the bridge but now the Sunshine has cabins there.

Apparently they have been switching YTD location around (probably based on demand).

There are still the observation areas on at least decks six and seven, so the "secret" decks still exist.

Edited by JAGR

Apparently they have been switching YTD location around (probably based on demand).

There are still the observation areas on at least decks six and seven, so the "secret" decks still exist.

Ok. Thanks. I was hoping we would be in the aft dinning room for traditional seating.