Royal Family Suite Navigator

jphc318

We Will Be On The Navigator And Have The Royal Family Suite 2 Adults 3 Daughters .is There Suitable Space On The Balcony?what I Sthe Suite Like?greatly Appreciate All The Help You Can Give Me And Thank You In Advance For Any Help.

John

I'm not sure about the Royal Family Suite but we had an Owners Suite on the Navigator and the balcony was equivalent to about 3 normal size balconies. I am assuming that the Royal Family Suites would be bigger, but it's just a guess. Have a great cruise!

We were in an RFS (9694) on the Navigator in November 2004. The balcony is huge! It is subdivided into two sections by a steel wall with an open doorway between. In the area closest to the living room (through which you access the balcony), there was a round dining table with four chairs. In the area behind the bedroom, there were two full-size loungers and two chairs with ottomans.

The suite is fantastic, and you should have plenty of space. You enter into a hallway. To the right is the door to the interior quad bedroom (two lowers and two uppers). It has a vanity with storage and a cabinet with shelves, but no hanging space. Just past the door to the left is a short hallway. On the left is a standard shower-only bathroom. On the right is a HUGE walk-in closet with tons of space to hang clothes. Straight ahead is a door to the master bedroom (which is also accessible via sliding doors from the living room). The master bath is off the bedroom, and has a tub/shower combo. At the end of the entry hall, you enter the living room. Directly in front of you is a round table with four chairs. Behind the table are sliding doors to the bedroom. (You can draw curtains behind them for privacy.) To your right are a sofabed, chair, and many more storage cabinets. Within these are your TV/DVD (there is also a TV in the bedroom).

Hope this information helps -- we loved our RFS and would book it again in a heartbeat if it were ever available!

Beth,Thank you!Greatly appreciated.The RFS are very hard to book i agree!we booked it 1 year out.last year we tried and couldnt get it so the 5 of us had grand suite was sufficient but after they way you described the suite i amm sure it will way better!Thank you again.

john:)

Beth,Thank you!Greatly appreciated.The RFS are very hard to book i agree!we booked it 1 year out.last year we tried and couldnt get it so the 5 of us had grand suite was sufficient but after they way you described the suite i amm sure it will way better!Thank you again.

john:)

John,

If you wouldn't mind, could you please describe a little bit how your family functioned in the grand suite? We also have a RFS booked (Mariner, July 2006), but would love to save the ~$2K and downgrade to a GS, if it would work comfortably. Our main problem would be sleeping logistics of our 3 y.o. son. It's hard to get him to sleep if we are in the room with him.

Also, did you ever use the in-cabin babysitting?

(BTW, we're in Rockledge, neighbor.)

Archived