Carnival Spirit - couple of questions

I've rung carnival but unfortunately they had no idea, so i have a couple of questions.....

Is anyone able to tell me the operating hours for the gym and the kids club?

And what is the earliest time breakfast is served? Either in the dining and buffet or by room service.

I think that's all my unanswered questions so far.

Thanks

I know kids club is done in blocks, with breaks for lunch etc, hopefully someone can help with that.

I don't think the gym actually closes? I'm not 100% sure but I was under the impression it's 24 hours.

Breakfast - early bird starts at 6.30am, I think for the MDR it's 7.00am but times for MDR can vary whether sea day or port day, times will always be listed in your Fun Times delivered to your room each night. Seaday brunch on some addy goes until 1.00pm.

Room service I believe is from 6.00am for breakfast, however unlike other ships, Room Service on Carnival Oz is not free. Better to just run up and grab the same stuff from the buffet for free and bring it to your room.

Edited by Tigerlily75

Kids club was 9am-12 and 2-5 I think and 7am on shore days.

Mdr was like 730 or something. I remember it being too late for us as we had a two year old who woke at 5. The buffet had coffee and pastries from 530 I think and the a hot breakfast from 630 or similar.