Self Service Drinking- Cheers Package

My fam is going on the Valor in November (wahoo!) and we plan to all purchase the drinking package. I noticed that the 2.0 upgrades the Valor will have then include the library and the RedFrog bar. Is it true both of these bars have self service drink pouring? If so are you allowed to do this with the drinking package?

I can't find any menu pictures or info for the Library, am I losing it or what???

Thanks!!!

My fam is going on the Valor in November (wahoo!) and we plan to all purchase the drinking package. I noticed that the 2.0 upgrades the Valor will have then include the library and the RedFrog bar. Is it true both of these bars have self service drink pouring? If so are you allowed to do this with the drinking package?

I can't find any menu pictures or info for the Library, am I losing it or what???

Thanks!!!

I've read that self service is not included with the plan, but I've also read that once you use up your plan for the day you may not have any more even if you buy. So I'm curious as to how this is handled also.

Read the terms and conditions of the CHEERS program:

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1106/~/cheers!-beverage-program

Beverages excluded from the program are:

Beverages promoted and sold in souvenir glasses

Bottles of liquor

Beverages offered at the gangway

Beverages offered through room service, mini bars and/or other in-stateroom beverage programs

Sharing cocktails, floaters, pitchers, tubes and buckets

Beverages offered through enomatic wine machines and self-serve beer stations

All other beverage-related programs including merchandise, cigars and cigarettes

Food items

The library on some ships have the self pour wine station. Also, there is a self serve beer station, or Pour Your Own Beer Station, on the Sunshine, not sure of other ships, but it is not in the Red Frog Pub, although one of the selections if the ThirstyFrog Red.