Live From the Grand Princess April 24-May 1 CA Coastal

RiahFly

Ok, I think I left off in San Diego. . . .

Sorry it took so long for the final part of the cruise :( I got to see my father and step-mother in San Diego. We had a great lunch together at Anthony's Fish Market right on the pier. This is the smaller version of the big Anthony's downtown. This restaurant has been a fixture in SD, and one of my favorites for as long as I can remember. I had the fish tacos, which were just as excellent as ever!!

Before meeting up with my dad, we wondered over to Seaport Village. I wanted to see it one last time before the city destroys it for more contemporary building expansions :mad: It's not set in stone yet, but you know how it goes. It's so sad to see the many landmarks of my early life disappearing. After lunch, we walked around downtown and ended up at Horton Plaza mall. That's definitely not going anywhere any time soon. Meh

I hope that you have enjoyed this review as much as I enjoyed writing it. Kind regards and happy cruising!

~Kate

We did enjoy your review, Thanks again,