Hair Dryer/Straightener on board the Pacific Jewel?

Sugarlift

I'm just wondering if I will be able to take my hair dryer and straightener on board the Pacific Jewel??? I was able to on the Spirit back in 2013, just want to be sure I can on this cruise as well..

Also what about a power board?? Again, I got one on board the Spirit- it was brand new and still in the packaging, so if I do that again this cruise would it get through??

What would be the best way to get the items on board? In my checked-in luggage or carry on?

119 views of the post and no one knows? :( okay.. guess I'll just chance it cause I'm not going without those items to tame my mane! :p

I haven't been on the Jewel for about 3 years, but I took my straightener and hairdryer then and have taken them on lots of cruises since on different lines with no problems. I have them packed for my 9th May trip on Aria, I haven't read anywhere that you can't take them. As for power boards a lot of cruise lines are not allowing them anymore and confiscating them on boarding so to save any hassles we now take 2 double adaptors which are allowed. Robin:)

I haven't been on the Jewel for about 3 years, but I took my straightener and hairdryer then and have taken them on lots of cruises since on different lines with no problems. I have them packed for my 9th May trip on Aria, I haven't read anywhere that you can't take them. As for power boards a lot of cruise lines are not allowing them anymore and confiscating them on boarding so to save any hassles we now take 2 double adaptors which are allowed. Robin:)

That's great, thanks for that! I will ditch the power board and will take the double adaptors instead :)