Anthem of the Seas Circus School

Booked for AOS the end of July and cannot figure out how to make a reservation for the Circus School. Does anyone know how this works? I have booked all the other activities, but can't seem to find this one. Thanks; we are really excited about our cruise and can't wait. This cruise is to celebrate my daughter's birthday and she is really looking forward to Circus School.

Cannot book ahead of time. One you board, look in the Cruise Compass for times. Get there early, there will be a line, you get a wristband to come back for a certain time later that day. But get there early, like I said there is a line for the wristbands and they always sold out quickly on our cruise.

It's not a school at all - it's just a long long line to swing from the trapeze bar for about 30 seconds. Don't get me wrong - it's a fun activity - but it's certainly not a "school" as mentioned in the original PR and ads for it.

Get there early because as someone else mentioned - they run out of wristbands very quickly because people line up an hour before the session opens

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app