Milestone Cruise

princessliz

Hello All! I'm taking my 24th cruise with Carnival in August. I already have my 25th cruise planned for Feb 2017 (it's a short one) and my 26th planned on the Vista July 2017. So, once I complete my 24th cruise and get notification from Carnival about my milestone cruise, will I be able to apply to the Vista cruise? (obviously it's more expensive than the one I have planned in February) Or would I then apply it to the next cruise I book which will be my 26th. Talk about first world problems here! :D

Hello All! I'm taking my 24th cruise with Carnival in August. I already have my 25th cruise planned for Feb 2017 (it's a short one) and my 26th planned on the Vista July 2017. So, once I complete my 24th cruise and get notification from Carnival about my milestone cruise, will I be able to apply to the Vista cruise? (obviously it's more expensive than the one I have planned in February) Or would I then apply it to the next cruise I book which will be my 26th. Talk about first world problems here! :D

H

You can apply it to any cruise after your 24th cruise. I requested mine for my 28th cruise which is on the May 1 Vista. However, I supposedly will not see my 25% OBC until 2 days before the cruise since they want to make sure you get 25% of your final rate. DH will request his for our 30th or 31st cruise which are already booked. We will wait to see which one ends up being the more expensive one.

Even though the Milestone letter states that we have to use it within 18 months of receiving the letter, the Milestone desk has assured me you can use it for cruises 25-49 even if after 18 months. Said it is a one time only perk and we have earned it.

Don't necessarily expect for Carnival to notify you about your Milestone. You may have to call and ask for it. I never got notified. I was told the Milestone can be applied to any cruise from 26 to number 49. I've read on this board some people received a Milestone letter saying the credit had to be used in a certain timeframe (I think it was 2 years); however, my PVP told me there is no expiration other than the 49th cruise timeframe limit.

Congratulations on your Milestone!