Princess Sun Class - Aft Mini Suites

Does anyone have any photos of the aft mini suites on the Sun class ships? We are considering booking one on Sea Princess for a cruise (we haven't cruised on a sun class yet) but there is very little coming up when I search other than some really old threads with broken links.

There is plenty of information on the full suites but not much on the minis. Like how big are the balconies? The pictures of the ships show the suites in the center to have a nice wide deep balcony (as seen in various pictures and videos) but just how small is the mini in comparison? It looks considerably smaller from the outside boxed in by the bulkhead though judging size from external photos can be deceiving....

Given the choice though which would you choose? Baja or Dolphin deck?

We had a Baja mini on a recent Dawn Princess cruise and it was lovely. Basically the size of two ocean view rooms with a beaut bathroom and a shower with glass door. The balcony holes are a larger size on Baja.

Steve.

There's some photos on the cruiseline room website for the Dawn Princess if that helps.

Thanks I had a look at the photos of the Dawn cabin on there though they don't show much of the room itself? Still chasing something with pictures of the balcony if possible.

Hi Womble99,

I have some photos of the aft mini on Sun Princess both from outside and inside. I cannot post them (too hard !!!) but if you send an email to <bevdavis8@optusnet.com.au> I will email them to you.

Hope they help,

Rosee

Hi Womble99,

I have some photos of the aft mini on Sun Princess both from outside and inside. I cannot post them (too hard !!!) but if you send an email to <bevdavis8@optusnet.com.au> I will email them to you.

Hope they help,

Rosee

Thanks Rosee, I have sent you an email :)