Royal Caribbean Shuttle

cc418

I booked the transfer to the port through RCI and they didn't tell me where to meet them or what time. Does anyone know how this works, do they just wait for the bus to fill or leave at specific times? Thanks

I booked the transfer to the port through RCI and they didn't tell me where to meet them or what time. Does anyone know how this works, do they just wait for the bus to fill or leave at specific times? Thanks

You get your bags from the airline carousel and find the Royal Caribbean representative in the baggage area.

If its Port Canaveral via Orlando.

At the bottom of the escalator there will be someone with a RCCL sign, they will ask for your name or your bus "ticket" and tell you to go get your bags. Once there are a few people ready, and a second RCCL person available, they will take you to an elevator and walk you to a desk to get a number. There are some nice chairs there to wait in until your number is called to board your bus.