Anthem of the Seas - 5-night Bermuda Inaugural - LIVE-ISH Blog!

Well, we've come to the last day of this amazing cruise. I've been wandering the ship all morning just trying to take it all in! Anthem really is a special ship. I am not big on repeating ships (there are just too many to experience!) but I am 100% positive I will be back on Anthem.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Ah, this is awesome - taking family who will be on their first cruise, these pics will give them nice visuals of what to expect!

So room service beverages are complimentary?? Or do you have to have a beverage package?

Well the skies are overcast, it's a bit rainy and the seas are choppy, but the ride today is very smooth so far. All the same, the crew appears to have prepared for the worst. These sick bags are in every stair well :p

3E807816-CAB9-4700-B8D2-F59F77ABE05F_zpsvjqnlovv.jpg

Loving your review - thank you so much for doing it!

I have a question - what was the temperature like inside the ship in the public areas? Also, generally speaking, how was it on deck during the days at sea (temperature-wise)?

Thanks again!

how did you like silk? Ive heard mixed reviews. Random question… have you seen grilled cheese at any of the cafes? We are bringing our little one on his first cruise and I'm trying to be as prepared as possible! Is there any way you can post a pic of the kids pool? Looks like beautiful weather in bermuda! Is there shopping at port? How long does it take to get to Horseshoe Beach? Looks gorgeous! I can't wait to go! Keep Posting!!!!

Just did confirm that Cafe Two70 has grilled cheese options:

0EC0D63B-29CA-428B-AD75-CFD549C6E742_zpshfkphsow.jpg

CD098522-BFF2-4CE1-855E-EA43595F7D49_zpsdrfifcnm.jpg

On one of the earlier pictures, I did see you did have a dinner in Wonderland. Did you have an item of all five elements?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Ah, this is awesome - taking family who will be on their first cruise, these pics will give them nice visuals of what to expect!

So room service beverages are complimentary?? Or do you have to have a beverage package?

I believe you have to pay for room service drinks regardless of whether you have a package or not.

I pre-purchased VOOM. Did you have to wait until the rooms were open to get your code and use the internet?

Yes, the access codes are inside the envelopes in your stateroom. I would also recommend you take a picture of the code or write it down, so that you have it with you. We found that the connection reset at random intervals and you have to log in again with the code.

Loving your review - thank you so much for doing it!

I have a question - what was the temperature like inside the ship in the public areas? Also, generally speaking, how was it on deck during the days at sea (temperature-wise)?

Thanks again!

Thanks! I have really enjoyed sharing the experience with you all.

Temps inside are generally cool. When we were docked in Bermuda temps outside were very warm with the sun out (it's strong!) As soon as we started moving and got away from shore it cooled down by at least 10 degrees. Especially with the breeze.

Thank you so much for your AWESOME review Kyle.... I have been glued to this thread throughout your cruise so far ! :)

Is your balcony spacious? I saw your pics, but didn't get a feel for how large the balcony was. Thanks :)

On one of the earlier pictures, I did see you did have a dinner in Wonderland. Did you have an item of all five elements?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Yes, we had I believe two or three of each element. The server chose the options for us, but you can also tell them what you want specifically.