Couple of questions

bigjd

Looking to book my first cruise and just have a couple questions. When does the 2 perks for 1 deal end? I wont be able to talk to the others that are considering going until tomorrow night. Do I have until Sunday or does it end tomorrow?

The few that are going with me are looking forward to the food the most. This is the main reason we are going reflection over freedom of the seas. I've only heard great reviews about the Murano. If we get the dining package are we limited to what we can get there? I have gone back and read previous posts how the a la carte menu is treated like the MDR. Does this apply with the package as well.

The perk offers come and go. If they cancel today, in a week or two, they will be back. Fear not Celebrity always has some kind of "deal" going on.

As far as food is concerned, it is a very subjective and divisive topic. It gets as many posts as the dress code issues.

We have been on 4 Celebrity cruises and have enjoyed the food each time. We do not compare it with days gone past (which is often stated) and not against other cruise lines either. We take it for what it is and have not been appointed. Thing is, if you see something on the menu and it turns out not to be what you thought or do not like, you can always order something else. The buffet in Oceanview cafe (which is your primary breakfast and lunch venue, although there are others) is a buffet with many different stations. If you cannot find something you are interested in (Mexican, Indian, Italian, sandwiches, pizza, chicken, ham etc), then you can always just get a burger or dog the the Mast bar.

Selection is not wanting but, food is a very debatable subject and opinions vary and people will complain about everything.....food in particular :)

2 for one ends Saturday. As Pete (above) mentioned, it will almost certainly be quickly replace with another deal. Most likely starting Sunday, May 1st.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are unsure whether to purchase now based on potential perks, I would find a TA (or celebrity) that doesn't charge fees to cancel, and book now. Then, check next week to see if the deal / perks are better.

NOTE: you need to make sure you aren't after final payment

ANOTHER NOTE: I'm assuming you are in the USA. If outside the USA, I really don't know what the rules are.