Sun Princess - steam room and dry sauna

Has anyone cruised Sun Princess since 2016 ray dock? If so, are there free dry sauna and steam rooms in locker rooms?

I have read 2 conflicting posts - one says the sauna and steam rooms are co-ed, the other says they are gender specific as part of the men's and women's locker rooms.

I was on the final cruise before the dry dock, but I don't recall reading that this area was being rerurbished so hopefully this information still stands.

The sauna and steam room were free and accessible anytime, and they were in the locker rooms, so separate facilities for males and females.

My tip - grab some pool towels from the other end of the deck before heading there.

Has anyone cruised Sun Princess since 2016 ray dock? If so, are there free dry sauna and steam rooms in locker rooms?

I have read 2 conflicting posts - one says the sauna and steam rooms are co-ed, the other says they are gender specific as part of the men's and women's locker rooms.

The sauna and steam rooms were refurbished in 2013 with all new timber. I was on the Sun just prior to drydock in Singapore last month and they were in good condition so I doubt they have changed. As the previous poster said, they are located in the individual locker rooms so they are not mixed gender. There were ample white towels for use, no need to bring them with you.

Love those saunas

• 1 year later...