Magic Rooms 7431 7433 7439 7441. Info needed.

RKinNC

We are booked on the magic in rooms 7431 7433 7439 7441. Could anyone give me additional information on these rooms? I know all the standard stuff and which rooms are connecting. Just wondering if this is back enough from the lanai and can you seed directly to the water. Any pics or pros and cons would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Every balcony above deck 5 will see the lanai when you look straight down. There are no exceptions to that. Only cove balconies on deck 2 will see water when looking straight down. Some parts of the lanai are skinnier than others, making it less of an obstruction. Your rooms are mostly above this part. 7431 is above the spot where the lanai is curving back closer to the ship. From all of those rooms, you will still see the lanai when looking straight down, but it only sticks out a little bit there. So other than cove balconies, it's as good as you can get on this ship. People also tend to not congregate in those spots on the lanai; they're just walking on by.

Every balcony above deck 5 will see the lanai when you look straight down. There are no exceptions to that. Only cove balconies on deck 2 will see water when looking straight down. Some parts of the lanai are skinnier than others, making it less of an obstruction. Your rooms are mostly above this part. 7431 is above the spot where the lanai is curving back closer to the ship. From all of those rooms, you will still see the lanai when looking straight down, but it only sticks out a little bit there. So other than cove balconies, it's as good as you can get on this ship. People also tend to not congregate in those spots on the lanai; they're just walking on by.

thanks so much! i just switched from deck 7 to deck 2 but it was to be closer to family. i had no idea!! empress is usually my go-to deck. i would have been unpleasantly surprised.

thanks so much! i just switched from deck 7 to deck 2 but it was to be closer to family. i had no idea!! empress is usually my go-to deck. i would have been unpleasantly surprised.

I'm glad that it all worked out for you. I hope you enjoy your cove as much as we did. I see that as an upgrade for you. As much as I love the Dream class ships, that lanai obstruction was a bad move. Although, since I typically cruise in cheap rooms, that didn't matter to me, and I really enjoyed using the lanai. So for me, the lanai is a great thing. But for most people (but not all) who stay in balconies above it, they don't like it.