Interesting Thread on the RCI board

Jish

I know sarcasm doesn’t translate well to print, but do you really think I am serious?

You may not have been serious, but, obviously, several of the RCI readers thought you were! :eek: You may wish to submit a clarifying comment over there!

JMO,

Paul :)

You may not have been serious, but, obviously, several of the RCI readers thought you were! :eek: You may wish to submit a clarifying comment over there!

JMO,

Paul :)

Thanks Paul,

My reply here was a cut and paste from my reply there.

I think way too many people are too sensitive these days. First I assumed from the beginning Jish was fooling around with his silly list. Yes, some people at the RCI list took offense but there was a lot who completely understood and a nice debate about gay vs. straight and large groups in general started. For the most part very civil too.

Now if you want offensive read the Oosterdam trip from hell thread on the HAL board. Now I understand how a large group of about 1,000 taking over the entire late sitting will disrupt dinner plans for the rest of the passengers but.................instead of complaining about it they are threatening everything from legal action to mutiny on the high seas. I hate to say that there are just some with way too much money and time on their hands thinking the world owes them a favour. I think that thread spiralled out of control as it lead to a website which now warns travellers about large groups booking cruises - ship, dates and name of group included.

At least the RCI crowd never declared warfare against gays travelling on the straight cruises which I give brownie points to.

Archived