Valor - A Few Quick Q's

Guindalf

Tell me about it. $105 for a 6-night cruise. Absurd, but at least it's not New York, which is $40/day!

the problem with pc is that they charge per day instead of per night. so for a normal 7 night cruise you get charged for 8 days. and now a price increase to boot. :mad:

the problem with pc is that they charge per day instead of per night. so for a normal 7 night cruise you get charged for 8 days. and now a price increase to boot. :mad:

Wrong again. The total for our 6-night cruise next week is $17.50 X 6 = $105.

Just a note.....

If you are looking for an inexpensive place to park, the Park and Cruise at exit 52 off of rt 528 on Merritt Island is nice. They are very helpful and have valet parking at their lot. They have an indoor waiting area with picnic tables and benches. They load up your luggage and away you go.

The drive right up to the doors (to the left of the port entrance doors) and unload your luggage so that all you need to do is walk over to the actual port doors and check in. Their pick up is painless as well...collect your luggage then walk over to the right of the entrance doors. They will load your luggage and drive you back to their lot.

If you pay for the valet parking (about $10 more than their normal price), they say they will have your car pulled up to where their shuttle drops you off.

parkcruise.com

Wrong again. The total for our 6-night cruise next week is $17.50 X 6 = $105.

ah, that is where you are wrong. you assumed.....incorrectly.....it was 17.50 a night because they charged you 105 dollars but it is actually still 15 dollars a night and they charged you for 7 days as i stated they would which is also 105 dollars. that is why on my last cruise on the valor in march, 7 nights, i was charged 120 dollars......8 days times 15 dollars. try working on those facts of yours before calling someone else wrong. and if you don't want to believe me, feel free to call the port and ask them and they will set you straight.

Edited by Computer Nerd

Just a note.....

If you are looking for an inexpensive place to park, the Park and Cruise at exit 52 off of rt 528 on Merritt Island is nice. They are very helpful and have valet parking at their lot. They have an indoor waiting area with picnic tables and benches. They load up your luggage and away you go.

The drive right up to the doors (to the left of the port entrance doors) and unload your luggage so that all you need to do is walk over to the actual port doors and check in. Their pick up is painless as well...collect your luggage then walk over to the right of the entrance doors. They will load your luggage and drive you back to their lot.

If you pay for the valet parking (about $10 more than their normal price), they say they will have your car pulled up to where their shuttle drops you off.

parkcruise.com

Thanks, Bonnie.

It's so nice to see a useful post for a change!

I looked into it and it'll save about $30 over parking right at the port, so it's a good possibility we'll use them.

We use them every time we cruise (even have a "frequent parker club card" :)

My daughter and I will be on the same cruise as you. We are hoping to be at the parking lot by 9:30.