Recent Getaway cruisers

They played Star Wars Episode 7 in 3D one night in the Getaway Theatre.

I know they played Big Hero 6 and E.T. at Spice H20.

In the Atrium during the day they played Moneyball and I think The Walk.

Those are the ones I remember.

They played Star Wars Episode 7 in 3D one night in the Getaway Theatre.

I know they played Big Hero 6 and E.T. at Spice H20.

In the Atrium during the day they played Moneyball and I think The Walk.

Those are the ones I remember.

Thanks for replying. They'd be very happy if we had the same on our cruise in two weeks. :)

They also played "Pan" in Spice H20 one night. On the stateroom tv it was "Ella" "San Andreas" and a couple others on a steady loop all week.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Edited by res2cue

On the stateroom tv it was "Ella" "San Andreas" and a couple others on a steady loop all week.

Hi, was this in a regular cabin? I have read about free movies in suites so I thought we wouldn't have them in our balcony cabin. Nice if we do!

Hi, was this in a regular cabin? I have read about free movies in suites so I thought we wouldn't have them in our balcony cabin. Nice if we do!

We had a balcony cabin. The only channel on the tv other than news channels or the ship channel, was something called "Favorite Movies", that played back to back movies all day. A few different movies played - things like Cinderella, Fast and Furious 7, - movies that came out last year and are probably available on cable channels now.

We had a balcony cabin. The only channel on the tv other than news channels or the ship channel, was something called "Favorite Movies", that played back to back movies all day. A few different movies played - things like Cinderella, Fast and Furious 7, - movies that came out last year and are probably available on cable channels now.

Thanks, not that I plan on being in our cabin watching movies :o but good to note for an early night/lazy morning.

Yes these were on a steady loop in all staterooms. Like 4 different movies,same ones all week.