Oasis Owners suite 14240

We just booked our first RC cruise and our first Ocean Cruise in 15 years. We are going with 2 other couples. We chose an owner suite on Deck 14. The other 2 couples have balcony cabins on the same deck. I've been reading quite a few threads so far but still have a few questions that I can't find a definitive answer to:

1. Can we invite the two couples to our suite and have dinner served to all 6 of us in the suite. It appears there would be plenty of room between the dining table and balcony. If so, would there be an extra charge for this?

2. Is the mini bar complimentary in the Owners Suite?

3. Should we make reservations in advance for the shows or with a suite just decide once on board?

4. Has anyone stayed in this specific suite? Any issues or comments would be appreciated.

We just booked our first RC cruise and our first Ocean Cruise in 15 years. We are going with 2 other couples. We chose an owner suite on Deck 14. The other 2 couples have balcony cabins on the same deck. I've been reading quite a few threads so far but still have a few questions that I can't find a definitive answer to:

1. Can we invite the two couples to our suite and have dinner served to all 6 of us in the suite. It appears there would be plenty of room between the dining table and balcony. If so, would there be an extra charge for this? Yes, and no extra charge.

2. Is the mini bar complimentary in the Owners Suite? No.

3. Should we make reservations in advance for the shows or with a suite just decide once on board? I would at least make reservations for the Comedy show.

4. Has anyone stayed in this specific suite? Any issues or comments would be appreciated.

Answers in RED above.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I also have this exact stateroom booked for an upcoming cruise. I'm interested in the noise level as well and if you can smell cigarette smoke from the Lido deck above since it's on the port side of the ship.

Can't help with those specific cabins but had 10240 last year on Oasis and sitting on our deck in 11644 on Allure as we speak.

You will have no problem hosting a party we did it for 14 on the Oasis. We contacted group services a month or two out and had food and bar in the cabin. It was a highlight of the trip.

Mini bar was empty this time but they will stock it if you ask and it is not complimentary