weather in hawaii

MajorsWife

MajorsWife: Temps in HI are in the mid-80s, and won't change much by mid-November. Expect showers.

Encourage the Major to wear his dress uniform on formal nights. Please also convey this retired Marine Corps colonel's compliments! Bon Voyage.

MajorsWife: Temps in HI are in the mid-80s, and won't change much by mid-November. Expect showers.

Encourage the Major to wear his dress uniform on formal nights. Please also convey this retired Marine Corps colonel's compliments! Bon Voyage.

Thanks for the answer on temp-

He plans on his dress blues for formal nights....I can't wait, love him in that uniform:o

I will pass on the well wishes.

Thanks again

You are on our cruise. I have done this cruise once before on the Statendam for Thanksgiving. The weather couldn't have been better. No rain. Temps in the mid 80's. Warm waters. The rainy season starts in December so we are on the edge. Keep you fingers crossed and we should be ok. Crossing, we had some squalls and seas that were slightly high, but nothing bad. Just felt like you were on a ship!

We are also on the same cruise. Our son was/is a marine and was very impressive in his dress blues. He is now a Border Patrol officer out of Campo, CA, east of San Diego. I can't think of anything more impressive than a military dress uniform. It will be great for formal nights.

I am a recently retired farmer from Iowa and have had this trip booked for over a year. My DW is still working so she needs the vacation more than I do. This will be our 8th honymoon cruise, first on Celebrity.

Whatever the weather turns out be be, you'll have a great time. Look forward to meeting you.

Archived