Where to purchase Vibe passes for Escape??

I've read through past threads and have found conflicting reports. Some people say guest services while others say Headliners. Can someone who has recently obtained these let me know?? I don't want to waste time once I get on. Thanks in advance!!

I've read through past threads and have found conflicting reports. Some people say guest services while others say Headliners. Can someone who has recently obtained these let me know?? I don't want to waste time once I get on. Thanks in advance!!

It was Headliners last week. They set-up a few of the things you can buy on the ship there (i.e. Water/Soda packages).

Staff on the ship seemed to know where to point us also. You board the ship almost immediately above Headliners and it is right down the stairs when you get on.

• 5 weeks later...

And am I correct to say that if you buy two Vibe passes, both people need to be there? I can't just show up and buy a pass for myself and my wife while she goes somewhere else?

And am I correct to say that if you buy two Vibe passes, both people need to be there? I can't just show up and buy a pass for myself and my wife while she goes somewhere else?

Correct, although some people have gotten away with what you described.

I wouldn't risk it.

Correct. On May 21, my husband ran (literally) ahead of me with my ship card, while I tried to keep up. I was coming through the door of Headliner's and until they saw me, they wouldn't give him a number.

They hand out numbers to everyone in line, and if you get one, you get a pass. Once they are out of numbers you are out of luck.

For what it's worth, they don't bother to put these numbers in chronological order for any reason. My husband had 64 and I had 28. There is a set amount, and as long as you get one you're good.

Correct. On May 21, my husband ran (literally) ahead of me with my ship card, while I tried to keep up. I was coming through the door of Headliner's and until they saw me, they wouldn't give him a number.

They hand out numbers to everyone in line, and if you get one, you get a pass. Once they are out of numbers you are out of luck.

For what it's worth, they don't bother to put these numbers in chronological order for any reason. My husband had 64 and I had 28. There is a set amount, and as long as you get one you're good.

Am I correct to say that you board the ship thru one of two ramps. Which ramp is the one right above headliners? Just wondering about the logistics.

Am I correct to say that you board the ship thru one of two ramps. Which ramp is the one right above headliners? Just wondering about the logistics.

That depends on how the ship is docked. When we boarded in Miami, the ship was facing towards the ocean. When we returned to Miami, we docked with the ship facing towards Miami, so the next passengers got on completely opposite of how we did. Headliners is on deck 6 midship, so when you get on, just head there, regardless of how/where you board.

I was on the escape sailing on May 8th, we got our vibe passes from the shore excursions desk, we got the 3rd 4th & 5th passes as we were first group on the ship

I wonder how they decide where to pass them out. This will be our family reunion for my immediate family. All four of my grown children are now single so we decided it would be a great time to reconnect and take a cruise together. I think vibe passes would be absolutely wonderful. I've heard maybe 65-75 pass available. Is that true?

That depends on how the ship is docked. When we boarded in Miami, the ship was facing towards the ocean. When we returned to Miami, we docked with the ship facing towards Miami, so the next passengers got on completely opposite of how we did. Headliners is on deck 6 midship, so when you get on, just head there, regardless of how/where you board.

Thanks LrgPizza. Is it really a mad dash?

I was told by the bar staff in the vibe that only 55 passes are sold. As long as you get group 1 boarding and get on board the second you are allowed and head to guest services/shore excursions area and ask whatever member of staff you can see for the vibe passes you'll be fine I've always managed to get passes on my past 5 cruises

They sold 80 on Escape last week. Go to Headliners. If you go to guest services, as the person above stated, you will likely miss out. Last week a few people in Group 2 got passes. One group who we chatted with in the terminal said that they boarded 15 minutes after us, and they got passes. I did not know what time they sold out though.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

My past 5 cruises they have sold the passes at guest services but this time on the getaway it was shore excursions desk, but if you get on and it is headliners it's literally a 5 second walk away so you shouldn't miss out I just ask a staff member whoever I see first when on deck 6

My past 5 cruises they have sold the passes at guest services but this time on the getaway it was shore excursions desk, but if you get on and it is headliners it's literally a 5 second walk away so you shouldn't miss out I just ask a staff member whoever I see first when on deck 6

Since this question was about Escape and not Getaway, maybe they should trust the people who bought them last week on Escape? Just a thought...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Headliners, guest services, shore excursions desk all within a 5-10 second walk for most people !

But it makes sense to go to where we know they are currently being sold FIRST, instead of going to where they USED to be sold, but no longer are. Right?

I have no idea why you want to confuse people. They used to be sold at guest services/shore excursions. They are now sold at Headliners. People should go there first. It's a short ways down the hall from Guest services. Depending on which set of stairs you come down, you might even have to pass Headliners to get there, so makes sense to stop at the RIGHT place first. :)

Looks like each ship is different, Getaway 3 weeks ago was shore excursions desk, when I was on the escape in Dec & March it was guest services, so there is not a 100% guarantee that it will be the same place on every sailing.......I'm going to draw a line under this now as its getting boring, people do have a voice so quite simple to ask when you head to deck 6 where the vibe passes are being sold #goandenjoyalargepizza !

Looks like each ship is different, Getaway 3 weeks ago was shore excursions desk, when I was on the escape in Dec & March it was guest services, so there is not a 100% guarantee that it will be the same place on every sailing.......I'm going to draw a line under this now as its getting boring, people do have a voice so quite simple to ask when you head to deck 6 where the vibe passes are being sold #goandenjoyalargepizza !

The post was about Escape. Stop bringing up Getaway. Good grief!

• Like 1