Carnival Pride Alchemy Bar - Employees Names?

Can anyone that recently sailed on the Carnival Pride and visited the Alchemy Bar tell me the employees names that were working? I know the female was Katie, but I can not remember the name of the male. I want to say Alexi, but I have vodka brain and can not confidently remember. I'm working on the survey and wanted to make sure they got a shout out.

So how did you enjoy the Pride? We have been looking into booking it many times but we've never pulled the trigger.

Love the Pride! May 29 will be my 4th time on her. She is not too big, not to small. Has all the 2.0 upgrades. Staff is wonderful. Easy to navigate.

I've had a fabulous time each time and each cruise was a little different. The first was a group of 13 family/friends, then just my hubby and our 2 kids, then left them and home and went with one friend. This next time will be me and 3 friends. Had a great time on every cruise!

:D

Love the Pride! May 29 will be my 4th time on her. She is not too big, not to small. Has all the 2.0 upgrades. Staff is wonderful. Easy to navigate.

I've had a fabulous time each time and each cruise was a little different. The first was a group of 13 family/friends, then just my hubby and our 2 kids, then left them and home and went with one friend. This next time will be me and 3 friends. Had a great time on every cruise!

:D

Thanks for the feedback!

Sounds like our kind of ship. Also we would actually be able to drive to the port in less than 2 hours....no airfare would be HUGE!

The biggest deterrent to us booking her so far has been the itineraries to choose from. We're going back on the Conquest this year but the Pride might be an option for next year.