Confused about Chef's Table

missdaisy

If you have no food allergies or other reasons for avoiding any food items, it is a "trust the chef" thing. We've done it twice and will do it again, it is a fantastic experience.

The entire menu is served to you, the portions are small so you don't think you will be full but they do add up in a hurry. The first time we did it we did not eat again until the following night at dinner.

My sister and I have had gastric bypass and can't even finish our meals in the MDR (even without dessert)........it would be a huge waste of money for us to participate

It's also a bit embarrassing to have them keep trying to push food on us because they don't think we liked it because we didn't finish it.

My sister and I have had gastric bypass and can't even finish our meals in the MDR (even without dessert)........it would be a huge waste of money for us to participate

It's also a bit embarrassing to have them keep trying to push food on us because they don't think we liked it because we didn't finish it.

Shame, it's a wonderful dining experience. We have done it twice both times in the galley and I would do it again.