Seattle Fairmont Olympic Hotel

TITISSA

Has anybody stayed at the Fairmont Olympic Hotel in Seattle for a one night pre-cruise? I'm looking to book it for our Alaskan cruise next year on the Westerdam, HAL. Thanks for any info. :D

I have not stayed there pre-cruise but have been there many times. It is a very nice upscale place. It had a major renovation a few years back. It is one of the closest hotel to the terminal that HAL uses.

Do you have any particular things you want to know about it?

I have not stayed there pre-cruise but have been there many times. It is a very nice upscale place. It had a major renovation a few years back. It is one of the closest hotel to the terminal that HAL uses.

Do you have any particular things you want to know about it?

John, thank you so much for your reply. Since HAL is the one booking our room I have no idea what we are getting. Are all the rooms big enough to acomodate 4 people? We arrive in Seattle at 11:00 am. What would you recommend to be seen on one afternoon and evening?

Leticia.

• 4 weeks later...
John, thank you so much for your reply. Since HAL is the one booking our room I have no idea what we are getting. Are all the rooms big enough to acomodate 4 people? We arrive in Seattle at 11:00 am. What would you recommend to be seen on one afternoon and evening?

Leticia.

Sorry it took so long to reply... I have been away cruising:D

I have not been in any of the rooms since the hotel had a total renovation a few years back.

I would say the Pike Place Market would be the biggest "must see".

Buses within the downtown area are free so it is easy to hop a bus to get close to there. The other maybe is the Experience Music Project (EMP) located next to the Seattle Center. (Space Needle)

Archived