<<EL Tigre>> or Small Cats Catamarn tours????

cle1

Anyone do this. We are interested in doing a 1/2 day morning snorkel tour, but do not wanted to be on a big crowded Cat. and we were wondering about this and another called Small Cats. Any information will be greatly appreciated, as we leave next month.

If you don't want a crowd, then Silver Moon is for you.

http://oceanadventures.bb/sailing.htm

The take a maximum of 12 passengers on a catamaran that is about 40 feet long. They also have a larger cat that carries 18 passengers. We went on Silver Moon last week. It was the best excursion we have ever done on any cruise. They do mostly 5-hour snorkel lunch cruises. They are more expensive than most snorkel excursions, but worth every penny. They will treat you like royalty.

The other operators will pack in many people like sardines on their boats.

Hi,

I did the turtles tour with Small Cats earlier this year and there were only 6 of us on the boat (think their max is 12), I think (though not 100%) sure that El Tigre is much bigger.

The best snorkel tour we have ever done, turtles about 4ft in diameter swimming right past us close enough to touch!!! Got some superb photos.

Thought it was very good value for money as it was only a half day so no paying for lunch when we had already payed as part of our holiday package.

Hope this helps

Welly172

• 2 weeks later...

I just did the half day Small Cats turtle/ship wreck snorkel and booked through shoretrips. It was great (yes, the turtles showed up). They only book a few people (I think max 12) but they had only booked four that day and two didn't show up so we had the catamaran to ourselves. The captain was really nice and he brought his 6 yo son who had off from shcool and he was such a sweet kid. The Small Cats guy picked us up at the barbados tourism booth in the terminal and drove us to the boat. It was not having to taxi around. I highly recommend it.

• 1 month later...

I just typed in small cats barbados on Google and it was the very top website that came up.

Not sure if you are allowed to post links but it is top one on google, funbarbados is in the web address.

Hope this helps.

Archived