PDF of Magic Fun Times eastern Port Canaveral

Trumpster

I am trying to figure out which day's to go to the steak house and Cucina. Is there any chance you have the American table and American feast menu's.

Thank you for your post.

Trumpster RULES.

I am trying to figure out which day's to go to the steak house and Cucina. Is there any chance you have the American table and American feast menu's.

Thank you for your post.

Trumpster RULES.

No, so sorry, only have day 1 menu, sorry.

Thank you so much for posting these.

Do you by chance know if there was an option to purchase all of the photos taken during the cruise?

They did have packages, although I will pixels staff was the least personable of any so far. That said I only purchased a few photos.

Trumpster, thanks for the Fun Times posts.

I have a question, off topic, but maybe you can answer it. I have read about parking issues at PC with 2 CCL ships departing over the weekend.

Did you experience any issues? We usually park in the garage next to the original CCL terminal, but I thought I read about a new CCL terminal.:confused:

Thanks again for the Fun Times...:)

Trumpster, thanks for the Fun Times posts.

I have a question, off topic, but maybe you can answer it. I have read about parking issues at PC with 2 CCL ships departing over the weekend.

Did you experience any issues? We usually park in the garage next to the original CCL terminal, but I thought I read about a new CCL terminal.:confused:

Thanks again for the Fun Times...:)

No, but we left on a wednesday, I did the 3 + 7 day cruises. But the garage was filling up, there is a new one built it just wan't Finished yet.

In this pick you can see the parking garages.

20160430_095544_zpso3ssuzxg.jpg

No, but we left on a wednesday, I did the 3 + 7 day cruises. But the garage was filling up, there is a new one built it just wan't Finished yet.

In this pick you can see the parking garages.

20160430_095544_zpso3ssuzxg.jpg

Thanks, I am not sure, but this doesn't look like the terminal & parking lot we used last time for the Valor & Dream?:) Maybe it IS the new one, North of the one we have used in the past?:confused:

We have been very pleased in the past with PC baggage drop off and parking, just wanted to be sure there are no new parking issues with 2 CCL ships departing on the same weekend....:)

Edited by jwjax

the Valor was at berth 10 directly across from Magic

Magic is at Berth 7 (on some maps it shows 6/7)

Also you can't really see the terminal as I am standing on the Magic and the purpose of the picture was the NASA vehicle assembly building.

the Valor was at berth 10 directly across from Magic

Magic is at Berth 7 (on some maps it shows 6/7)

Thanks, I will check the port maps and see what the current status of departure berths is at PC.:)

Also you can't really see the terminal as I am standing on the Magic and the purpose of the picture was the NASA vehicle assembly building.

You know it can rain in there, (VAB) if the AC is not kept at a constant temp??:D;)

Trumpster - thank you so much for posting these - they are awesome!

Would you by chance be able to check Day 4, St. Thomas? Page 5 or the itinerary for this day?

I don't see this in the feed.

I greatly appreciate you posting all that you did!! thanks again!

Cindy