Pools

Deeders40

Is there an adult only pool on the Breeze? (or Dream class?) Is the Tides pool for all passengers? I am looking at possibly booking a cruise, but was curious about the adults only areas. Looks like there are hot tubs, but was also hoping that there was a pool as well.

Thank you.

I totally agree on this. I was on the Breeze last September. No adult pool... i was told that would never change on the Breeze... So.. while I absolutely loved this ship, i was very disappointed at no adult pool. The main pool and hot tubs were full of kiddos, the aft pool was the same with some parents having their kids in little floatation things... swim rings, etc. pulling them around.. not really room for adults to just enjoy and cool off... and then they also have the water works area... for the kids... I understand it being a family cruise thing... but for heaven's sake... how about us adults??? We need space too... yes there is a nice serenity area... with hot tubs... no where to cool off.. I mean really... I have been told that even Disney cruise ships have adult only pools... Sorry to complain.. I absolutely love cruising with Carnival and always will... I just wish they would change the policy on some of the newer ships and make aft pool adult only. I love, love, love the Liberty:D