Discovery 2017 Itinery confustion

We have booked b2b 2/9/17 & 9/9/19 with a local independent TA. Have just received confirmation together with printed itinery which although have the same titles have a very different intinery from the brochure. Has anyone any information or experience regarding this.

Just looked at your dates on line, and it is Cosmopolitan Classics twice, first week and second week exactly the same ports. Weird.

Brochure shows Cosmopolitan Classics week 1 and Mediterranean Secrets week 2, totally different ports.

3 different online site give 3 different intineries all of which is different to the brochure. .I have paid a deposit £400 to go on a cruise to places I didn't want to go to. Not sure what my legal position is.

I think, but don't know, that you have a good case I can only suggest that you check with you TA. Personally I wouldn't mind which itenary as we have done most poc anyway so we just go for the cruise experience. Hope you can resolve the situation.

I agree that it is lovely just to be on a cruise. I am a it cross as we went to most of these POC last year and as we are doing a b2b in the eastern Mediterranean in September 16 I fancied seeing some new places.I was particularly drawn to this Itinery as it visited Roses and Palamos. We went to this area for our first aboard hols 40yrs ago and I really was keen to see them again.The Thomson web site either shows incorrect information or is down due to tech problems. Therefore it is really differcult to know the true information.How can they justify such a Hugh itinery change only 2 weeks after issuing the brochure. In no other sales market would this be accepted.I will ring my TA tomorrow to ask her to clarify the situation.It will be our 12 Thomson cruise and I have never has so many issues over booking

Fingers crossed for a positive outcome for you, could you post how you get on as we still haven't booked for next year yet, normally have all cruises booked by now. We are also doing a b2b in Sep in the Adriatic from the 1st when do you go?. Good luck.

We are on the Dream on the 2nd out of Corfu. Again I alway book based on POC and although we have cruised in this area serveral time some new POC for us ie Syros,Chania,Kotor and Koper.

Spoke to our TA this morning and explained about the 5 changes of POC on our b2b. She spoke to Thomson who said that lots of other TA had also contacted them.They admitted that they were unsure where the cruise was going from their information but rang back 6 hours later and said they thought the cruise would follow the intinery in the brochure. Not inspiring confidence! It seems we may be on a mystery trip - hope the Captain knows where he is going.

You think that's bad they still haven't informed passengers this summer that Istanbul has been replaced by Athens and Crete. I read it here last week and phoned them and they confirmed over the phone that it was indeed being changed but unless you log in here (a tiny fraction of those booked over a summer) you will still be oblivious. Communication is clearly not their forte !

You think that's bad they still haven't informed passengers this summer that Istanbul has been replaced by Athens and Crete. I read it here last week and phoned them and they confirmed over the phone that it was indeed being changed but unless you log in here (a tiny fraction of those booked over a summer) you will still be oblivious. Communication is clearly not their forte !

They do communicate. They put a letter on your bed in the cabin with any port changes. We thought we would not be going to Lebanon in 2014, but our first official notification was the letter on the bed.

We have just booked for the 3rd June 2017 and the email does not match the print out from the T/A. It is not a big problem but I do want to see Mount Etna and Pompeii.