"2 luggage bags" in addition to or including carry on?

We leave in the morning & I don't have time to search for my answer, so I am sorry if this is a redundant question!

Per NCL Website:

"How many suitcases can I bring? Each person is allowed up to two pieces of personal luggage on board, with each piece weighing a maximum of 50 pounds. However, if passengers are traveling by air, they need to check with the airline for specific restrictions."

Are these "2 pieces of luggage" including or in addition to carry-on? What about a purse or diaper bag?

Thank you!

The two bags they are referring to are checked bags.

However, the number of bags per passenger and weight limits are rarely, if ever, enforced.

You will be fine. Carry what you can carry... no one will care.

Edited by triptolemus

The agent at southwest pulled a funny gag on me last week.

She look at my two bags and asked that I place the biggest one up first. As I did, she said that we needed to make sure the bag wasn't over the new limit of 30 pounds.

30 pounds?!?!

The look on my face must've been priceless. She didn't let my blood boil too long before she laughed hysterically at me.

She got me good.

Edited by triptolemus

Just like above poster said, no problem with your bags. You can even check in a piece of luggage that has bottled water and/or soda in it. We always take a bag each and then one with water/soda. We take a few carry-ons too. Enjoy your cruise.

Excellent! Thank you! I am used to flying where everything is weighed to the 10th of an ounce and strictly enforced. :)

When we flew in this Thursday we somehow had a bag 15 pounds over Allegant airs weight limit. This is a nickel and dime airline, and the lady at the counter said, "close enough" and sent us on our way. The limit is 40 pounds so it was close to being 50% over weight

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk