High School Graduation Cruise

murrayhaven

My daughter would like the family to take her on a cruise to celebrate her HS graduation. We've never cruised. How do I start? When do I start? How do I decide how many days and where to go? Which cruise line to use? She'll graduate May, 2007 and we live in Tennessee.

We did this for our daughter's graduation in 2003. We are blessed to have a wonderful TA and she happened upon an unbelievable deal. We (4 of us) could fly to Puerto Rico and cruise for 7 days (5 ports) cheaper than we could drive to Galveston and cruise for 7 days (3 ports). I've never seen a deal like what we had again. I would get in touch with the cruiseline or a TA NOW!! Sometimes it pays to plan ahead so the prices don't go up. And, it gives you time to pay it off in advance if you need. Congratulations to your daughter and to you for making it through;)

The May cruise prices are just coming out now. I think you should decide what your requirements like how much you can afford and how long you can be gone from home and work. From there you can decide the length and cost. Then, read this site. This helped me so much when i was planning. Read the port boards and the reviews and everything.

Then, if you need more help, use a TA. Ask friends and fam for reccomendations. After researching, i didn't feel like i needed a TA so i just booked online with one of those large online cruise agenciees. I am planning a group cruise next year for friends and extended family and will use a TA because I'll need help with all those people.

Archived