Grand Suite questions re perks. Coffee maker

LaCal

Hi can anyone staying in one of the Grand Suites let me know how the coffee situations working out.....Do they include pods of diff coffee? teas? Etc

How are the other perks. Water? Laundry? Chocolate on the pillow at night? Lol.

Are the suites just like other GS on the other ships?

We sail in October in one and can't wait

Still hoping for anyone who was in a Grand Suite to post some info on how it was, perks etc. I realize there's only 8 Grand Suites on the Vista but will keep hoping someone that was in one reads this lol

Hi can anyone staying in one of the Grand Suites let me know how the coffee situations working out.....Do they include pods of diff coffee? teas? Etc

How are the other perks. Water? Laundry? Chocolate on the pillow at night? Lol.

Are the suites just like other GS on the other ships?

We sail in October in one and can't wait

We had a grand suite on Inaugural Cruise. Was great! Minor glitches include the AC not working so well on our section of ship. It cycled from cooling to room temp. Often had to open doors to cool room down. Jacuzzi had a ghost. Oren it turned on by itself and often it just would turn off when used. Complains about both issues thought the cruise. Never got it fixed despite service people acknowledging the issues. Bottle of wine was a consilatory gift. Barefoot rose! Not!!

Coffee machine never used. Stored it in closet. But it looked good! Pod type. Our steward kept insisting we were plats, which we weren't, as she wanted to do our laundry. Never took her up on it as we did it ourselves. She never charged us for the waters we drank as well. Chopped it up as everything being new or she was turning a blind eye as she bore a lot of the complaint stuff about problems with room.

In the end, everything went well and we enjoyed the cruise. Not sure if we'd do another inaugural one though. Maybe. Vista 2???

Wished the bedroom was in a separate room though. Would have been nice to watch tv while partner was asleep. Wished tv was up higher on stand as well too. While in bed, you can't see lower portion of screen!

Enjoy your cruise!!!

Our steward kept insisting we were plats, which we weren't, as she wanted to do our laundry.

I believe that one bag of laundry is included now when booking a suite. No need to be platinum.

I believe that one bag of laundry is included now when booking a suite. No need to be platinum.

I read somewhere that this will be the case come September (6?), 2016 for suite occupants.