FINALLY-Details About Zenith Dry-Dock

CarnyMan

Call me nuts, but it was driving me crazy no knowing any details about the Zenith's dry dock. So, I emailed Dan Hanrahan, Celebrity's President, and was referred to Mr. Sanabria. Mr. Sanabria emailed me the following details about the dry dock:

• Replacement/reconditioning of carpet on Atlantic & Bahamas Decks.

• Replacement/reconditioning of carpet in 200 staterooms Atlantic & Bahamas Decks.

• Cleaning of the AC vents in staterooms, kitchen, bars, and other public lounges.

• Windsurf Cafe refurbishment

While this is not an all-inclusive list of everything it is better to know at least some details. Mr. Sanabria also said that at the beginning of the dry dock all of the linens would be taken off the ship and replaced with NEW ones before the first post-dry-dock sailing! Mr. Sanabria even CALLED me on my cell phone to ask me if I needed any more information!! Can you believe that?! We talked for several minutes. I am so impressed with this kind of customer service. He even admitted that Celebrity should have provided more detailed information on the dry dock to their customer service representatives.

Archived