Lanyard

Snoopywy

I'm the first cruiser .. can anyone know that do I need to bring own lanyard ? OR do RC will provide a free one to me ?

Thanks a lot !

They won't provide one, but I'm sure they will be for sale in the gift shop.

I bought ours in the gift shop for $3.50 each. We also got larger "free" ones as gifts when we attended our Meet & Mingle party. We used the smaller version all the time. It unclipped and the plastic card holder fit in my purse just fine when we went to dinner.

Last night I was at Wal-Mart and bought 4 neck lanyards and one hip-clip one. 3 of the 4 neck ones hang horizontal (for the kids) and one hangs vertical ( for me) and hubby gets the hip one. Each of them were 97 cents. they are all waterproof with a tight plastic zipper seal on them(kind of like a zippered zip-loc baggie) and an opened exteior pocket. They were in the jewlery dept. by the wallets on black cardboard tags!!

Good luck, it's our first cruise too and I figured for 5 bucks if we use them then good if not oh well at least I thought about it!!:D

Have a great cruise,

Archived