Caveman in Belize

Sleepylove83

I've seen them mentioned here and there on some threads. Has anyone used them? There is a private snorkeling tour for only $200. Seems too good to be true. The reviews on tripadvisor look good. I am very worried about missing the ship since it is a tender port.

Hi Sleepylove83. My husband and I did the private snorkelling tour (half day) back in January of this year. It was AMAZING!! We actually found another couple on our roll call that split the cost with us so it was only $50 a person and we had a boat for just the 4 of us with our guide Ronnie (who was really awesome).

If you have any specific questions I'm happy to help you out. I also did a review of the tour which I can link you to if you are interested.

We didn't have any problem at all. Ronnie asked us when we arrived what time we needed to be back and he got us back 30 minutes before we needed to be. The walk between the water taxi and Caveman's place is only 5-10 minutes.

It's just a short little review. Caveman is on the second page.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2312771

Hi,

Would you please tell me how the water taxi ride to Caye Caulker was? Was it bumpy and uncomfortable and hot? A member of our party is prone to seasickness, so I just want to be prepared.

Also, was the water taxi crowded on your way back to Belize City? We are a bit worried about the water taxi being full for the 1:30pm departure and not being able to get on it and go back on time for sailaway.

Thank you!