Cabin 2277 Cove Balcony

2paradise

2406 is on the other side of the ship from 2433, and several rooms up the hall. It may be very quiet. Look at the deck plans. Print out the plans for decks 2 and 3, place them on top of each other, and see what is above you. If it is only the restaurant, that's not a big deal. If it is a galley, particularly if it is an entrance to the galley, well...I'd move.

Best wishes.

I am more worried about the so called "pipe noise" in 2408 right next door to my room.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

10% or less of those who cruise Carnival are on Cruise Critic - not too good of odds since it is Vista's 1st cruise

Perhaps as more cruises happen, someone will post a picture or two.

I hit the jackpot. Someone on the inaugural had the exact same cabin i have booked in March and did an extensive trip report.

• 4 months later...

So we had 2273 on the breeze nad unlike most people we where not a fan. Not because of any issues with the room itself just that we dont like to have to use the elevators. On deck 2 you are not walking to the lido deck more then onece or twice. We prefer the standard balconies that overlook deck 5 mostly on deck 7 became you have cabins above and below you rather the resturant or other venues.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Forums mobile app