Next big cruise sale

We have a cruise booked in November, but check often to see if RCCL has a sale going on. Does anyone know if there will be another cruise sale in the near future? Not necessarily that the price of the cruise has been lowered but sometimes there is an obc or a drink package. Right now the price of our cruise is almost $300 more than what we paid so satisfied with what we paid but it doesnt hurt to look for a bargain.

We have a cruise booked in November, but check often to see if RCCL has a sale going on. Does anyone know if there will be another cruise sale in the near future? Not necessarily that the price of the cruise has been lowered but sometimes there is an obc or a drink package. Right now the price of our cruise is almost $300 more than what we paid so satisfied with what we paid but it doesnt hurt to look for a bargain.

When 1 sale ends another starts.

There is a sale going on right now. It's called BOGO60, 60% off the second guest.

BOGO has been going on for quite sometime I believe. When I booked it was 30% off second guest, but the price was lower for our cabin. Even with the 60% off our price is still better. I'll keep checking.

There has been one sale or another constantly for the past two years now.

Whether a sale constitutes a better deal than what you have depends on what the sale offers and also whether the base price has changed.

I booked Alleure last December for a November cruise this year.

I Che k prices every week and so far, with all the fake sales and gymnastics, the bottom line price has only dipped below mine once, by $20. It has gone up as much as $100

I think all their sales and promotions are BOGus and there is no such thing as a deal anymore.

Now Princess has some great deals and their 'Drop and Go' last minute sales can be tremendous.

I booked Alleure last December for a November cruise this year.

I Che k prices every week and so far, with all the fake sales and gymnastics, the bottom line price has only dipped below mine once, by $20. It has gone up as much as $100

I think all their sales and promotions are BOGus and there is no such thing as a deal anymore.

Now Princess has some great deals and their 'Drop and Go' last minute sales can be tremendous.

I couldn't have said it better. You are right on. I guess it wont hurt to check every once in awhile.

On shipmate app they have a price drop notification. Last fall I got a notification that our Jan trip on Navigator of the seas dropped. I called and got over $300 credited on our account with RC guarantee. We had bogo, but a better sale came along for the 4 of us. It might be what ship and dates you travel to determine how low they might drop their prices. A 15 min call saved me money.