Reflection - Richard Spacey

DebbieMacG

I'm onboard at the moment and wanted to update those who have asked when Richard Spacey is/isn't onboard.

He's on now until 17th June and then back 29th August, he asked me to apologise to the lady who asked about him being on in August 😀such a nice funny guy 😎

Thank you so much for responding to my request asking Richard his schedule. I am sorry to see that we missed him by one trip. We'll be getting off as he gets back on. He is the best CD that we have had on all our cruises. Oh well. I am sure our trip will be amazing anyway whoever the CD will be.

Thank you so much for responding to my request asking Richard his schedule. I am sorry to see that we missed him by one trip. We'll be getting off as he gets back on. He is the best CD that we have had on all our cruises. Oh well. I am sure our trip will be amazing anyway whoever the CD will be.

I did mention you and he looked really sorry he wouldn't be on. Entertainment has been fantastic he's my favourite CD I'm delighted we are doing the B2B with him onboard :)

Edited by DebbieMacG

I love Richard Spacey. He is truly the best CD on the waters, in my humble opinion. We had him a few years ago on Freedom of the Seas, and it was our best cruise, mostly in part of him and his group!

We are in the processing of booking a Celebrity cruise for next year (Nov or Dec 2017), Of course I'm sure there is no way of knowing what his schedule will be that far in advance, but if I did, that would definitely make the cruise choice a no brainer! Right now we are comparing 3 different cruises.

DebbieMacG,

would you please be so kind and ask Richard whether he's CD for the Translantic?

Thanks so much!

He did say in March that he would be on the TA in October, also as he's going to get back on in late August I'm sure he will be as they tend to stay on at least 3-4 months at a time [emoji4]