Carnivals Balmoral Excursion

The reviews weren't to hot on the excursion. Not that the excursion itself but the ferry. They say that you have to wait for the ferry to take you back on their schedule. So my question is, is there only one ferry there and one back? Is in not like Blue Lagoon where they are always coming back and forth?

I will add confirmation... one ferry over and one ferry back. Depending on the number of participants, it might be two over and two back. But they both leave at generally the same time.

It's a long haul (roughly 30-40 minutes) and they don't have the staff (or resources) to offer on-demand return service. Add to that it's not a long amount of time on the island as it is... most needed to be asked repeatedly to pack it up and get in line for the return ride.

We did this excursion last year and had fun! The ferry does drop you off and comes back later for you. It was a big ferry and a nice ride, maybe 15 minutes? The water was an amazing aqua color.

We did the dolphin/stingray excursion and it was neat. I'm sure other places are better, but this was WAY more affordable and all we needed. They are pretty strict about you NOT taking your own pictures so you buy their $70 CD, which I did. I was there with 2 sisters and our 7 kids and they put all of our pictures on one CD for us.

Have fun!