Internet information on the pride/ALSO MDR MENUS

Jobugmom

I will be traveling with some teenagers.,we are a group of 16 total and the kids ages ranges. I'm am thinking getting the internet package for the cabins that will have children in them, mainly because I already know that a few children will not partake in the camps onboard. They are at the in between age where they will only be able to use pool , slides and minI golf.

Thinking at least with the minimum package they can use fb messenger and fb thier friends and be in touch with family onboard using messenger. Does anyone know if they can use it throughout the ship or do they need to be in thier cabin.???

Also, it is a 7 day cruise, does anyone know when formal night is? I also will have a 5 year old, he loves to dress up..

And one last question (for now) ...does anyone have the menus for the mdr?

I have tried to ask these questions to the lady at carnival who I sighed up with, however her answers are very brief

Formal nights will be the second and sixth evenings.

Internet works anywhere on the ship. Keep in mind though the social media package will cost $25 per person per device. That can add up if there are a lot of kids in the group.

Can't help you with the menus. Sorry.

Other things to consider. The Pride has a US 110 and a Euro 220.

Can use a plug adapter (not converter) with the 220 for many things-phones etc.

Bring a multi-outlet for the 110. NOT a surge protector. Ships are wired differently and surge protectors for land are a fire hazard onboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by SadieN

You should be able to use a portable router that connects to the ship's wifi and then connect your devices to it. It's probably against their terms of service though.