Celebration and discovery both in caribbean 2017 -18

They will not use St Lucia as a home port due to the lack of hotel options also for cruise and stay.

As for St Martin - it could be that they have nominated the Celebration but the actual ship could change by time the date comes around to say the Dream and or the Discovery etc

They will not use St Lucia as a home port due to the lack of hotel options also for cruise and stay.

As for St Martin - it could be that they have nominated the Celebration but the actual ship could change by time the date comes around to say the Dream and or the Discovery etc

Hi H T had another look at arrival,s in St Martin Celebration has nine arrival,s all on Monday,s Discovery nine on wednesday,s as per normal, and Dream making a appearance Friday 15th december on route to Jamaica , Celebration last appearance in ST Martin 5th march, Discovery 11th april 2018 But who,s going to do the Canaries , could there be two ship,s working the caribbean from Barbados, like they do in Majorca. :confused:

That's very interesting, will they be able to fill three ships in the Caribbean and which ship will be doing the canaries. Have been waiting for a change in canaries as we are not keen to go on majesty again (just our preference in fact hubby refuses I maybe would at the right price) in fact have managed to get on the spirit this year but they are only doing 3 I think before majesty takes over. I believe spirit and majesty are leaving Thomson at the end of 2017 so maybe some new ships will come into play

That's very interesting, will they be able to fill three ships in the Caribbean and which ship will be doing the canaries. Have been waiting for a change in canaries as we are not keen to go on majesty again (just our preference in fact hubby refuses I maybe would at the right price) in fact have managed to get on the spirit this year but they are only doing 3 I think before majesty takes over. I believe spirit and majesty are leaving Thomson at the end of 2017 so maybe some new ships will come into play

new ships the 2 mein schieff are running 1in 2018 1in 2019 spirit and majesty leave end of summer 2017

That's it I thought they were German just wasn't sure of the spelling of schieff so if they send 3 ships to the Caribbean won't they we doing the canaries at all in winter 2017? Hopefully with 3 ships in Caribbean the prices will stay at a reasonable level.

That's it I thought they were German just wasn't sure of the spelling of schieff so if they send 3 ships to the Caribbean won't they we doing the canaries at all in winter 2017? Hopefully with 3 ships in Caribbean the prices will stay at a reasonable level.

sure i have seen on here earlier that the celebration is doing canaries in winter it finishes summer in malaga