Europe Excursions - Kids Tour Free...

When I check the excursion list for my upcoming trip several of them have the banner "Kids Tour Free" in the top left corner however, I can find no information regarding age or other stipulations.

Can anyone shed any light for me please? Thank you :)

Kids are 12 and under I believe.

Thank you for your reply Melinda (beeeeautiful name!). I just wondered if there were terms and conditions that maybe the children had to be under 6 or something to avail of the offer.

Thank you for your reply Melinda (beeeeautiful name!). I just wondered if there were terms and conditions that maybe the children had to be under 6 or something to avail of the offer.

Thank you! It's 12 on RCI. If you are doing private tours in Europe I found that they consider under 18 as kids. At least on the tours we have done.

If you go to the excursion details, it indicates that kids are 12 and under. Also, the promotion expires 8/31/16, the week BEFORE we cruise. Typical luck.

Thank you! I just looked at another one of the excursions and yes, it does say that but the initial one I was looking at has the banner but nothing in the details, typical lol!!

Thank you! I just looked at another one of the excursions and yes, it does say that but the initial one I was looking at has the banner but nothing in the details, typical lol!!

I'd also advise checking the ones you are interested in that don't show the banner. I found one that only mentioned it in the description of the excursion.