Any Kids Sail Free promotions for mid-January cruise?

anonmom

I'm looking for a good deal on a cruise for next January for my fiancé, our daughter (5) & me. We sailed out of Houston on the NCL Jade this January and loved it, but my fiancé wants to sail out of a warmer port next year. We don't want to spend a lot on airfare, so I think it will have to be MIA or FLL.

We need the cruise to be over MLK day, so that my fiancé and daughter only take 4 days of of work/school. We loved NCL & the Jade, but we definitely only want to spend around $800 each for a balcony cabin and have our daughter sail free. And none of the KSF promotions on NCL cruises out of Miami seem to apply to that week.

What other cruise lines have 3rd passenger free or kids sail free deals going on right now? They would also have to have a drinks promotion like NCL's UBP.

Or does anyone know when NCL is going to expand their KSF promo to 2017 cruises?

I'm looking for a good deal on a cruise for next January for my fiancé, our daughter (5) & me. We sailed out of Houston on the NCL Jade this January and loved it, but my fiancé wants to sail out of a warmer port next year. We don't want to spend a lot on airfare, so I think it will have to be MIA or FLL.

We need the cruise to be over MLK day, so that my fiancé and daughter only take 4 days of of work/school. We loved NCL & the Jade, but we definitely only want to spend around $800 each for a balcony cabin and have our daughter sail free. And none of the KSF promotions on NCL cruises out of Miami seem to apply to that week.

What other cruise lines have 3rd passenger free or kids sail free deals going on right now? They would also have to have a drinks promotion like NCL's UBP.

Or does anyone know when NCL is going to expand their KSF promo to 2017 cruises?

I think you're dreaming to expect to find a balcony cabin for $800 each.

That is more like the price of one of the ocean views.

I think you're dreaming to expect to find a balcony cabin for $800 each.

That is more like the price of one of the ocean views.

We paid $729 or $749 last year, I can't remember which. Obviously, I'd love to get the same rate, but I get that inflation happens.

I really wish we had put down a deposit before we got off the Jade in January, which would have saved us some money next year, but, oh well. I won't make that mistake again! ;)

Try msc cruise line. They do kids sail free

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I checked MSC, but for some reason it seems like the Divina is doing an 8-night cruise that ends right before MLK, and then a 10-night cruise that starts a few days later. Maybe they are doing some little 3-4 night thing over the holiday weekend? Not sure