Balcony CC class on Infinity

rdanderson

I called Celebrity and they were no help but I know the people on the board can help.

Can anyone tell me if all the CC class cabins on Infinity have an overhang on the balacony? Are there certain decks that don't have the overhang?

I read earlier that the overhang might be the reason that they were made into CC class cabins.

Thanks

Becky

I called Celebrity and they were no help but I know the people on the board can help.

Can anyone tell me if all the CC class cabins on Infinity have an overhang on the balacony? Are there certain decks that don't have the overhang?

I read earlier that the overhang might be the reason that they were made into CC class cabins.

Thanks

Becky

One picture is worth a thousand words! This is of the Millennium, but it's just like Infinity. Here is the link if the picture doesn't show for you---> Millie side view-good

9851.jpg

I'm not sure what you mean by overhang. Are you referrring to the overhang from deck 10? All CC rooms are on decks 9 to 7 so there are varying effects from Deck 10. If you want more sun try to geet an aft cabin.

There are also CC cabins on deck 6. The overhang from deck 10 will mostly affect deck 9 cabins. As seen in the picture there are some gaps where there will be more sun during mid-day.

Thanks for the information. I knew I could get help here. The picture was perfect. I was able to see exactly what to expect. I have changed our cabins to deck eight. All the aft cabins are already booked. I checked that before we booked.

Thanks again.

Becky

Archived